What is Youtube Mp3 Converter?
Youtube is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month.
YouTube is the foremost video site that has loads of terrific videos. Of course, you can always play the clips on that site without downloading them. However, there are also a few extensions available for Google Chrome that enable you to save the videos to your HDD folders. Then you can open the videos in alternative media players instead.
First, it’s worth noting that Google’s YouTube terms of service permit you to download videos only if the site includes an official download button for the content. As such, it’s not really within YouTube’s terms of service to download video content with third-party software and extensions. Still, there are some YouTube video download extensions for Chrome and other browsers; and so long as you’re downloading a video just for your own offline use, and nothing else, that should be ok.
Online Youtube Mp3 Converter
If you’ve ever watched a video online, there’s a good chance it was a YouTube video. For example, almost all of the video tutorials on our website are actually YouTube videos. One reason YouTube is so popular is the sheer number of videos you can find. On average, 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, so there’s always something new to find! And you’ll find all kinds of videos on YouTube—adorable cats, quirky cooking demos, funny science lessons, quick fashion tips, and a whole lot more.
Sometimes you just want to take that favorite streaming song or video offline to use on you iPod, MP3 player, flash drive, or any other place. Its quite easy once you know the process.
- Go to www.youtube.com or any other streaming video or audio site and find what you want.
- Once you’ve found what you want, copy the URL code, found in the browser address bar.
- Next, past the youtube video link in Youtube mp3 converter and its convert online youtube to MP3
- Paste the URL in the box and press convert. It should convert almost instantly, (if it takes over 2 minutes, I suggest retrying with a new video.)
- The converted mp3 will be available for download.
- Drag the mp3 file from the Downloads folder on your computer into iTunes or other mp3 device.
- Once the song is in iTunes right click on it, and press, Get Info.
- Enter the song name, album name, and artist. I suggest looking it up on Amazon.com, to ensure it’s right.
- After entering the information. Right click on the song again, and press get album artwork. The album artwork should show up after that, but if not see tips*.
- Plug in your iPod and sync it with iTunes.
- After entering all album information, and pressing get album artwork, the art work cannot be found, I suggest looking up the song in iTunes, and using their information, and retrying to get the album artwork. Some albums won’t be found in iTunes, if not. You may need to find the album art on Google images, save it onto your computer, and uploading it.
Youtube mp3 converter is the easiest online service to convert youtube to mp3. You do not need an account to youtube to mp4 converter, the only thing you need is a YouTube URL. We will start youtube mp3 converter to audiotrack of your videofile to convert mp3 as soon as you have submitted it and you will be able to download it. Different from other services the whole conversion process will be perfomed by our infrastructure and you only have to download the audio file from our servers. Because of this our software is platform-independent: You can use it with your Mac, a Linux PC or even an iPhone. All our conversions will be perfomed in high quality mode with a bitrate of at least 128 kBit/s. Do not worry, our service is completely free. We need approximately 3 to 4 minutes per video.
- Copy YouTube Link of the Video and open Youtube mp3 converter.
- Enter the Copied Link into the Youtube mp3 converter.
- Click the “Convert To” Button. To convert youtube video to MP3
- Press Download and Get Your MP3!
Browser Extensions to download Youtube videos directly
This Add one for Mozilla Firefox users “Download YouTube Videos as MP4” adds a button to the YouTube video pages, so you can download videos. The download button is displayed below the video player and it looks like any other YouTube button. The extension doesn’t include ads and only links to YouTube’s download URLs.
How to use it? After installing the extension, go to YouTube.com and click a video. You’ll notice a new “Download” button below the player. Click the button and you can select one of the formats that are available.
What are the download options?
Here are the formats you can download using this extension:
* MP4 360p (480×270, 480×360) – all videos are available in this format. Use it if you want to play videos on an old mobile phone (iPhone 3GS, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S2) or to save space.
* MP4 720p (1280×720) – HD format, available for an increasing number of videos. Use this format if you want to play higher quality videos on a tablet, laptop or a phone with HD display.
* 480p and 1080p are no longer available as standalone videos downloaded from youtube.com. YouTube switched to adaptive streams and uses separate files for video and audio, which need to be merged to get a video file. This is more complicated and requires more advanced tools (ffmpeg), so I haven’t added them yet.
How to watch the downloaded videos?
After downloading videos, you can play them using free applications like:
* VLC (Windows, Mac, Linux / play both MP4 and FLV videos) – recommended video player
* Windows Media Player 12 for Windows 7/8 (play only MP4 videos)
* iTunes and Quick Time Player (Windows, Mac / play only MP4 videos).