Tech giant Google has launched a new Google Photo Scan app,that allows users to scan and digitalize in a new way.The free standalone Google Photo Scan app detects edges, straightens the image, rotates it to the correct orientation and it removes glare, Google said in a statement.
Picture Perfect and glare with Google photo scan
- Don’t just take a picture, Use Google photo scan to all your photos.
- Get glare free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow.
- Know your google history Myactivity.google.com
- It crops automatic with the edge detection.
- Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction.
- Smart rotation to your photos nothing to worry which way you scan them with Google Photo Scan.
- Scanned photos can be saved in one tap to Google Photos,organized and secured back with high quality.
Photo Scan in seconds
Capture your favorite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
Safe and searchable with Google Photo Scan
Back up your scans with the free Google Photo Scan app to keep them safe, searchable, and organized. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters, and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.
“We all have those old albums and boxes of photos that are some of our most treasured memories. Such as photos of grandma when she was young, or of your childhood pet, and even that hairstyle you wish you could forget. But we just keep thinking about Google Photo Scan the photos to preserve these moments, but never really get around to it. Well, here is an easy option,” it said.
Google Photo Scan app is available for both Android and iOS devices starting today.